The best-decentralised water treatment solution for rural and emergency settings is now available for FAMILIES in the form of the ROAMfilter™ Mini.
With durable inside- out hollow fibre membrane technology, the ROAMfilter™ Mini removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, providing a substantial supply of clean drinking water for a household.
At a light weight of 1.5kg and a small form factor, the ROAMfilter™ Mini is the go-to water purification product for group sizes up to 10 people. Suitable for emergencies, hiking, or groups which are on the move and don't have easy access to safe drinking water.
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses
- High flow rate: 100 litres per hour
- Long lifespan of 500,000 litres
- Can be hand-operated or connected to an existing pipeline, no electricity or additional components required
- Easy-to-follow instructions in pictorial manual or youtube videos
- Lightweight: 2 kg (3kg in boxed set)
- Fast deployment
1 set includes
- ROAMfilter™ Mini
- Standard boxed set of ROAMfilter mini, accessories, hose pack and pre-filter pack
- Instruction manual