We are currently out of stock for this product as we're upgrading to the new-and-improved ROAMfilter Mini Mk 2. Please fill in this form to indicate your interest for the ROAMfilter Mini Mk 2, and we will update you when it is launched.
The best-decentralised water treatment solution for rural and emergency settings is now available for FAMILIES in the form of the ROAMfilter™ Mini.
With durable inside- out hollow fibre membrane technology, the ROAMfilter™ Mini removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses, providing a substantial supply of clean drinking water for a household.
At a light weight of 1.5kg and a small form factor, the ROAMfilter™ Mini is the go-to water purification product for group sizes up to 10 people. Suitable for emergencies, hiking, or groups which are on the move and don't have easy access to safe drinking water.
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.99% of viruses
- High flow rate: 100 litres per hour
- Long lifespan of 500,000 litres
- Can be hand-operated or connected to an existing pipeline, no electricity or additional components required
- Easy-to-follow instructions in pictorial manual or youtube videos
- Lightweight: 2 kg (3kg in boxed set)
- Fast deployment
1 set includes
- ROAMfilter™ Mini
- Standard boxed set of ROAMfilter mini, accessories, hose pack and pre-filter pack
- Instruction manual